Wild on Math is as easy as 1, 2, 3!!
- Step One:
- The first step to playing Wild on Math is to read these simple instructions
- Then, after you are finished click on "Play the Game" at the bottom of this page.
- Step Two:
- Once you are at the Play page, you need to choose which problems you want to practice -- addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division. To choose, simply click on one of the four choices in the list.
- Next, click on your grade level.
- When both of these are selected, you should click on the Play button below the two lists. This will take you to the Game page.
- Step Three:
- Now that you are on the Game page, all that is left is to play the Game.
- To do this, click on the Start button. This will start the timer.
- Then, go to each box and fill in the answers to the problems.
- After filling in an answer click on the "TAB" button on your keyboard to move to the next problem.
- Once you have filled in all of the answers, click on the Stop button. This will stop the timer and calculate your score.
- Now go have fun!!!
By Sunday, January 16 please write a few lines to explain if you improved on your math facts. What area did you improve on (was it addition, subtraction, multiplication or division)?